I went out to my car this afternoon for the first time since I got home on Friday afternoon. It was twice the disaster it usually is. Apparently I had left it unlocked and some jackass decided to rummage through it looking for something valuable. They got about 2.50 in quarters and then they checked the trunk. They swiped my work backpack and the Christmas presents that Nora bought at the dollar store. I'm so bummed. I hope they have huge guilt pangs for stealing a little girl's presents. Special place in Hell for them!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We just talked in Church today about the second coming and how it would be nice to leave your doors unlocked etc because people will have no disposition to do evil. Evidently the second coming isn't going to happen this week. Maybe Nora can re-shop at the $ store. Will it be a problem losing your work backpack?
Yeah, I'm assuming you'd have said if your work computer was stolen with your work backpack, right??
It was my after-school second-job backpack, not my computer backpack. It just sucks because now I have to go in to the office to restock all my supplies and papers and stuff. When I told Nora, she asked where the policemen lived so we could tell them. I named a few of her friends' fathers who are policemen and she replied, "No, I need a real policeman, like a sherrif."
Sorry to hear that Sam. Maybe it's a good thing that the doors were unlocked or they might have broken your window out.
At least they didn't steal your whole car.
Post a Comment