Friday, September 3, 2010

Another Cookbook


I was talking to Laura about an idea. I want to make another cookbook but this time it will be just my kids and grandchildren and me. It will take some cooperation for it to happen though. It will include your favorite recipes, and your kids favorite recipes with either pictures of them helping in the kitchen or a picture of them eating the finished product. I will compile it, and maybe enlist Karen to help, since she is a master at digital scrapping. Then my grandchildren can see their cousins cooking in this more of a scrapbook than actual recipe book. Would I have your support on this idea? I will pay for each of you to have a copy.

2 comments:

samandholly said...

My only issue is my lack of recipe usage for stuff that we make regularly. Some things I couldn't give a recipe for even if I tried!

Patti said...

But do you like the basic concept? It could be geared more towards the kids using it if we wanted to go that route.
Laura doesn't have internet so she cannot comment. Karen? Danny? Bueller?